Heart and Body Naturals Tri Remedy Essential Oil
10 ml - $38.00
Country Health Store
The recipe for Tri Remedy is based on an ancient formula used by old world spice traders which strengthened their immunity and prevented them from contracting the deadly diseases during the Black Plague in the mid-1300’s.
Blended with essential spice oils known to have the most potent antibacterial and antiviral properties, Tri Remedy is a natural antibiotic.
In some studies, the essential oils in this blend have been shown to be as effective as penicillin and ampicillin, without negative side effects, and without creating resistant strains of bacteria and viruses.
Tri Remedy is the “heavy artillery”. It is the blend of choice when an infection shows up and threatens to become serious, needing rapid and effective intervention.
Application: * Internal * Topical * Neat
Safety Group: #4
Thymus vulgaris ct. thymol (Thyme ct. thymol), Eugenia caryophyllata (Clove Bud), Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon Bark)
- Cinnamon Bark has powerful antimicrobial and antiseptic abilities. An excellent aid for bacterial and fungal infections, it has shown ability to rapidly destroy many types of bacteria.
- Clove Bud is a powerful antioxidant with the highest ORAC rating - over 10 million - of any known Essential Oil. It is a potent antiseptic, antiviral, antibiotic, and antimicrobial oil.
- Thyme ct. thymol is a wide spectrum anti-infectious agent, supporting the formation of white blood cells. It is especially useful with all sorts of respiratory needs.
- Tri Remedy is recommended for use neat (undiluted) on the soles of feet. Due to its high phenol content, we strongly recommend that it be diluted to at least 20% carrier oil before topical application to anywhere other than the soles of the feet.
- For adults, when symptoms first appear we recommend using the French Intensive Method to boost immunity. Apply 3-4 drops Tri Remedy (can also be enhanced by applying 3-4 drops of Ravintsara) to the soles of feet in the following intervals:
- First hour - every 15 minutes.
- Second hour - every half hour.
- Remainder of waking hours - once per hour.
- For serious infections or those not responding quickly enough, internal use of Tri Remedy may be necessary. Take internally in veggie capsules; fill capsule half full with carrier oil, and then add 6 drops of Tri Remedy.
- Due to the powerful action of the oils in Tri Remedy, it is not recommended for use with children under 10, the elderly, the infirm, or those with liver-compromised conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2017 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map