Heart and Body Naturals Still Essential Oil
10 ml - $31.00
Country Health Store
Still is a very aromatic blend formulated with oils that are highly grounding that can help soothe and ease the transition from the fast pace and worries of the day into a relaxing evening. Still supports the Root Chakra, and can help relax and quiet the mind, body, and spirit while encouraging deeper, more restful sleep.
Still is particularly helpful when we have taken on more than we feel we can handle and are overwhelmed. For those recognizing they may have weak boundaries, Still aids in drawing more appropriate boundaries by strengthening love and respect of self.
Still helps to ground us and allow peace of mind to re-evaluate our priorities; taking a step out of the chaos to see where we can de-stress. Still may also have a calming effect on some seizure disorders.
The oils in Still are also known for their deeply nourishing and anti-aging properties. This blend encourages tissue regeneration, relieves itching and irritation after shaving, moisturizes dry skin, keeps hair looking healthy and shiny, and balances oily, acne-prone skin.
Application: * Aromatic * Bath * Topical
Safety Group: #2
Ingredients: Vetiveria zizanioides (Vetiver), Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender, fine), Ocimum basillicum (Basil, sweet), Picea marian (Spruce, black), Citrus aurantium var. amara (Neroli).
- Black Spruce possesses the ability to free and calm the mind while elevating the spirit.
- Lavender, fine encourages deep, restful sleep and pleasant dreams.
- Neroli has a calming effect on anxiety, shock, and stress. It can assist in diffusing anger.
- Patchouli is known to help with frigidity, nervous exhaustion, and stress related issues.
- Sweet Basil is considered one of the best aromatic nerve tonics for easing tension, stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Diffuse 5-8 minutes per hour as desired, throughout the day.
- Use 2-4 drops on bottoms of big toes on each foot.
- Mix 20 drops with 4 ounces distilled water in a cobalt blue glass or PET plastic bottle, shake well and mist into environment as desired. Spray surroundings such as drapes next to an open window, or on upholstery in the work or home office (use caution on delicate fabrics).
- Mist on purse, wallet, bills, mail, money, and all places where the attraction of money is desired.
Mix 10-12 drops in ½ cup Pink Himalayan or Dead Sea salt, and add to a warm tub of water. Mix thoroughly, relax, and soak away the cares of the day.
• Add 10 to 12 drops to 4 ounces of distilled water in a cobalt blue glass or PET plastic spray bottle. Shake well before using. Close your eyes and mist around your body. Use to create a soothing environment and increase relaxation.
• For a relaxing massage add 5 to 6 drops to 1 tablespoon of carrier oil.
• Apply 1 to 2 drops to pulse points.
• Apply a drop over the heart or across the back of the neck.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2017 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map