Heart and Body Naturals Protector Essential Oil
10 ml - $27.00
Country Health Store
Protector was formulated as a powerful antiseptic and disinfectant; a must have essential oil blend for daily use.
It can be used in a multitude of ways to guard against the spread of disease, both at home and away.
Protector is an excellent weapon against environmental mold and fungus, and can stop them in their tracks. It can be especially helpful following water damage to home, office, or other environments.
A superb energetic cleanser, Protector is great to use in a mister or diffuser to clear and cleanse stagnant or negative energy. The beautiful thing about Protector is that it performs all of the powerful disinfecting functions while at the same time being non-toxic, gently mood elevating, and adding a fresh and clean aroma to the environment.
Application: * Aromatic * Household
Safety Group: #3
Salvia sclarea (Sage), Pinus pinaster (Ocean Pine), Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus Globulus), Cymbopogon citratus (Lemongrass), Juniperus communis (Juniper Berry), Picea marian (Spruce, black), Eucalyptus citriodora (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree), Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress), Boswellia carteri (Frankincense), Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba)
- Sage contains camphor and camphene, giving it an antifungal property. Sage is capable of inhibiting fungal infections both internally and externally.
- Eucalyptus Globulus has been shown to be a powerful germ killer and is effective in eliminating certain strains of staph. It’s an excellent essential oil to use in the dishwasher to kill germs that wouldn’t otherwise be eliminated.
- Lemongrass is a natural air freshener and deodorizer. Its high citral and geraniol content also make it an excellent repellent for household pests like ants
- Assists with the digestion of foods.
- Assists with occasional stomach upset.
- Assists with bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.
- According to Jean Valnet, M.D., the Essential Oils used in Protector, when diffused into the air, can kill 70% of airborne staph bacteria. To clear mold and bacteria from area, diffuse 15 drops in 15 minute intervals throughout the day.
- Mix 15-20 drops into 4 ounces of distilled water in a cobalt blue glass or PET plastic spray bottle. Shake vigorously and mist into the environment to cleanse your surrounding air.
- Use misting spray on surfaces where mold or bacteria are growing.
- Diffuse Protector in rooms where mold and bacteria are known to be present.
- Add 30 drops to washing machine or dishwasher to prevent the spread of germs.
- Add 5 drops to soap dispensers to prevent the spread of germs. Add 5 drops to water when hand-washing dishes.
- Keep a misting bottle in every room of your home for a quick clean and disinfectant wipe.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2018 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map