Heart and Body Naturals Prosper Essential Oil
(1 in Stock) - 10 ml
Country Health Store
Prosper Essential Oil blend represents prosperity in all its forms; increased opportunity, financial gain, abundant friends, increased health, and well being.
Prosper will infuse creativity into your life allowing for all forms of prosperity and abundance to flow easily and without worry, struggle or strain. Energize your surroundings with the radiant and magnetic energy of prosperity and abundance.
Prosper contains spices that in ancient times were considered more valuable than gold, and is formulated to capture the power of the Law of Attraction in your world. The essential oils found in Prosper open your Chakras energetically to experience prosperity and abundance.
Surround yourself with the radiant, magnetic energy of Prosper today.
Application: * Aromatic * Topical
Safety Group: #4
Ingredients: Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli), Citrus sinensis (Orange, sweet), Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon Bark), Zingiber officinale (Ginger Root), Picea marian (Spruce, black), Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg).
- Patchouli is one of the most recognizable fragrances in the world. Although this Essential Oil may remind people of the hippie era, its value is incalculable. It has been known to assist with depression and anxiety.
- Sweet Orange is known as the Oil of Tranquility. Emotionally, Sweet Orange is an uplifting, anti-depressive and de- stressing essential oil without being sedative. It is a happy, fun-loving oil and tends to relax and allow us to regain our sense of optimism.
- Cinnamon Bark is a very warm and uplifting oil known for its strengthening and energizing ability. It is helpful in easing mental or emotional fatigue, fighting weakness, recovering from a nervous breakdown, and improving concentration. Highly beneficial for stress-related conditions.
- Diffuse 5-8 minutes per hour as desired, throughout the day.
- Use 2-4 drops on bottoms of big toes on each foot.
- Mix 20 drops with 4 ounces distilled water in a cobalt blue glass or PET plastic bottle, shake well and mist into environment as desired. Spray surroundings such as drapes next to an open window, or on upholstery in the work or home office (use caution on delicate fabrics).
- Mist on purse, wallet, bills, mail, money, and all places where the attraction of money is desired.
- Dilute before applying topically.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2018 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map