Heart and Body Naturals Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
10 ml - $14.00
Country Health Store
Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil has anti-depressive properties and an incredible fragrance that makes it a good choice to add to a perfume blend. It is uplifting as a diffuser oil and blends well with citrus, florals, and especially with Sandalwood essential oil.
Pink Grapefruit is a very refreshing oil helpful in combating depression and fatigue. It is cooling, cleansing, decongesting, and can be beneficial for the liver and a sluggish lymph system.
Further, the pleasing aroma has laboratory-confirmed appetite reducing effects. Adding a drop of Pink Grapefruit to drinking water gives a refreshing zing that also has wonderful cleansing properties.
Like many of the citrus oils, Pink Grapefruit, has a unique "fat dissolving" characteristic. Pink Grapefruit is famous for reducing cellulite and can be used with a favorite carrier oil..
Application: * Aromatic * Bath * Internal * Topical
Producing Organ: Rind
Extraction: Cold Expression
Country of Origin: USA
Safety Group: #2
Main Chemical Constituents: limonene, cadinene, paradisiol
Therapeutic Properties: Antiseptic, antitoxic, astringent, bactericidal, diuretic, depurative, stimulant (lymphatic, digestive), tonic [Julia Lawless, The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils (Rockport, MA: Element Books, 1995), 123.]
- Add 10-15 drops to ½ cup Pink Himalayan or Dead Sea Bath Salts and mix into warm bath water to assist the body in easing cellulite and water retention. Also helpful to lift the spirit and revive the body.
- Diffuse 10-12 drops in a cool mist Essential Oil diffuser to assist with mood elevation, lethargy, and appetite reduction.
- Add 1 drop to your water bottle and drink for its decongesting properties; helpful to the liver and lymphatic system. Using 2 drops in bottled water may also support a healthy metabolism.
- Add 5 drops of Pink Grapefruit and 5 drops of Lemon to 2 ounces of Grape Seed Oil. Apply as a cleanser for oily and acne prone skin.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing, non-phototoxic. It has a short shelf life – it oxidizes quickly.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2018 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map