Heart and Body Naturals Lemon Essential Oil
10 ml - $18.40
Country Health Store
An amazing cleanser and purifier, Lemon has been known to be antiviral and anti-infectious.
As a result, it is considered the #1 Essential Oil to kill bacteria.
According to Dr. Jean Valnet, when tested against other Essential Oils for airborne germs, Lemon came out as the number one disinfectant for the air. It is also very effective added to household cleaners; it imparts a fresh smell to the kitchen and bathroom while eliminating germs.
Add to the dishwasher, laundry, or household cleaners to boost to their disinfectant abilities. Combine with baking soda for a great scouring powder on sinks and countertops.
Add to food to enhance the flavor of desserts, main dishes, or cool, refreshing drinks. Taking Lemon internally can provide cleansing and digestive benefits.
Application: * Aromatic * Bath * Household * Internal * Topical
Producing Organ: Peel
Extraction: Cold Expression
Country of Origin: Italy
Safety Group: #2
Main Chemical Constituents: limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene
Therapeutic Properties: Antiseptic, astringent, antitoxic, anti-anemic, antimicrobial, antirheumatic, antisclerotic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, promotes the formation of scar tissue, purifying, diaphoretic, febrifuge, haemostatic, hypotensive, insecticide, rubescent, stimulates white blood cells, tonifier, vermifuge [Julia Lawless, The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils (Rockport, MA: Element Books, 1995), 120.]
- Add 10-15 drops to ½ cup Pink Himalayan or Dead Sea Bath Salts and mix into warm bath water for an invigorating bath.
- Add to drinking water for a refreshing burst of citrus flavor.
- Diffuse to sanitize the air and create an energizing, uplifting environment.
- Add to household cleaners to boost cleaning power.
- Apply 1 drop, neat, to strengthen finger nails.
- Lemon essential oil is non-toxic (if organic), and non-irritant. It will however cause the skin to sunburn if exposed to the sun right after application; you should wait several hours, keeping the skin covered, before exposing skin to sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2017 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map