Heart and Body Naturals Lavender Vera Essential Oil
10 ml - $27.00
Country Health Store
Lavender Vera is an increasingly rare and valuable essential oil. Grown and wild harvested from high in the mountains, it is becoming scarce due to weather and disease.
It can be used in the same manner as Lavender Fine, but has an added benefit of increased ability to work at the emotional and energetic levels in a way that far exceeds other varieties of Lavender. Lavender Vera (High Altitude) essential oil has the finest aroma of all Lavender oils.
It is grown at high altitude, which produces a higher ester content in the oil (50-52%). It is primarily these esters that give Lavender Vera its wonderful aroma. Pure Lavender oil is one of the most versatile aromatherapy oils and is a ‘must-have’ for the home first-aid kit. It is extremely beneficial for a wide variety of ailments ranging from aches, pains, and skin complaints to colds & flu, stress, headaches, and insomnia.
Lavender, vera has a calming scent that makes it an excellent tonic for the nervous system. It helps with headaches and migraines, anxiety, depression, and emotional stress. Lavender, vera also has many benefits to the skin and is especially regenerative for older skin, helping with wrinkles. It is also very effective when used to kill lice, lice eggs, and nits..
Application: * Aromatic * Bath * Topical
Producing Organ: Flowering Plant
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Safety Group: #1
Main Chemical Constituents: linalool, linalyl acetate
Therapeutic P roperties: Analgesic, anti-emetic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, cephalic, expectorant, febrifuge, laxative, rubefacient, stimulant, stomachic, sudorific, and tonic [Julia Lawless, The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils (Rockport, MA: Element Books, 1995), 162.
- Mix 20 drops in ½ cup of Pink Himalayan or Dead Sea Salt, add to a warm, and bath soak for 20 minutes to relieve the stresses of a hectic lifestyle.
- Diffuse 5-10 drops for 15 minutes per hour as desired through the day for relaxation.
- Mix 15-20 drops in 4 ounces of distilled water in a cobalt blue spray bottle. Shake well and spray for a calming aroma.
- Apply on minor skin irritations, bites, stings, and burns.
- Add to personal care products like lotion or shampoo.
- Use as perfume, applying to pulse points.
- Use 2-4 drops on soles of feet or along the foot spinal reflex to promote feelings of relaxation, especially at bedtime.
- Apply neat or mixed with carrier oil directly to tired, overworked muscles to relieve weariness or aches and pains. Warm or cool compresses may be applied to enhance therapeutic benefits.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2018 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map