Heart and Body Naturals Lavender Ice Essential Oil
(1 in Stock) - 10 ml
Country Health Store
Headaches are a painful recurring experience for many people. They may be caused by stress, eye strain, allergies, sinus congestion, hormone imbalances, and many other causes.
Whatever the cause, Lavender Ice may bring the non- prescription, non-drug relief you seek.
Application: * Topical * Neat
Safety Group: #2
Ingredients: Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender, fine), Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Cocos Nucifera (Fractionated Coconut).
- Lavender, fine: True Lavender, fine should be in every family medicine cabinet, and if one does not know which remedy to use, opting for this wonder of nature is almost an assurance of success.
- Peppermint: This cooling and refreshing essential oil is used in aromatherapy to stimulate the mind, increase mental agility, and increase focus.
- For headaches apply Lavender Ice to the temples, forehead, over the ear following the hairline, and across the back of the neck. Be careful not to get it too close to the eyes. This can be repeated as needed.
- Apply Lavender Ice to areas of the body experiencing pain due to tight muscles, strains or sprain, or from blunt trauma such as slamming your finger in a door or stubbing your toe. Gently massage it in. Repeat as necessary.
- Can be rubbed gently under and on the sides of the nose to assist with nasal congestion. Always wash your hands if you get oil on your fingers as Peppermint has a long lasting presence and you could rub it into your eyes.
- Not for use on babies or children under age three; on young children be very cautious to keep away from the eyes.
- Not recommended for those with atrial fibrillation.
- Should not be used in conjunction with homeopathic remedies as it may neutralize the homeopathic effects.
- Peppermint oil residue can remain on the fingers even after washing, and can inadvertently be rubbed into eyes or sensitive areas of skin. Applying Peppermint with your little finger will reduce the likelihood of the oil residue accidentally contacting the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2018 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map