Heart and Body Naturals Kids Wellness Essential Oil
10 ml - $27.00
Country Health Store
This blend was specifically formulated with Essential Oils known for their antibacterial, antiviral, and immune-stimulant properties.
At the same time, it’s gentle, non-toxic, and appropriate for long-term daily use.
Application: * Topical * Neat
Safety Group: #2
Eucalyptus radiata (Eucalyptus Radiata), Cinnamomum camphora ct. 1,8 cineole (Ravintsara), Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa), Citrus limon (Lemon), Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree), Cocos Nucifera (Fractionated Coconut).
- Eucalyptus Radiata: Primarily an essential oil for the respiratory system, it has good anti-catarrhal properties. It is a powerful expectorant and works well to thin mucus.
- Tea Tree: Unlike antibiotics, Tea Tree has been shown to not kill germs indiscriminately, but to identify and kill the destructive bacteria while leaving the friendly bacteria needed to stay healthy.
- Ravintsara: One of the most versatile and indispensable essential oils; there is little it can’t do. Potent, yet safe and gentle. The chemical composition of Ravintsara is simple, and without any specific compound that makes its smell.
- Roll onto the soles of your child’s feet in the morning and again at bedtime. If your child has contracted a cold or flu, you can reapply 4 to 6 times a day until they are well.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2018 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map