Heart and Body Naturals Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
10 ml - $15.00
Country Health Store
Eucalyptus Radiata is primarily an essential oil for the respiratory system as it has good anticatarrhal properties. It is a powerful expectorant and mucolytic with good ability for fluidification. Eucalyptus Radiata has long lasting effects and is particularly indicated for children.
Eucalyptus Radiata has good infection-fighting properties for both acute and chronic respiratory infections, and is effective for the flu. Its high content of 1,8 cineole makes it a good choice for diffusion into a room when someone has a respiratory infection.
Eucalyptus Radiata is also a cooling essential oil due to its high concentration of 1,8 cineole. This gives it the ability to control a fever.
Eucalyptus Radiata is a strong antiseptic, yet it is non-toxic. A good anti-viral and an energizer to the body, it can be very effective in cases of chronic fatigue and immune deficiency..
Aromatic • Bath • Topical
Producing Organ: Leaves and twigs
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Australia
Safety Group: #1
Main Chemical Constituents:
Therapeutic Properties: Antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, balsamic, cicatrizant, decongestant, deodorant, depurative, diuretic, expectorant, febrifuge, hypoglycemic, parasiticide, prophylactic, rubefacient, stimulant, vermifuge, vulnerary [Julia Lawless, The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils (Rockport, MA: Element Books, 1995), 141.]
• Make a chest rub with Eucalyptus Radiata, Tea Tree, and Lavender. Put 5 drops of each into 1 ounce of Grape Seed Oil and massage over the lung area. If there is also ear congestion you can massage a small amount around the ear. (Do not drop essential oils directly into the ear.)
• Eucalyptus Radiata blends well with Tea Tree and the two can be diffused together in a child’s room when they are congested and can’t sleep. Diffuse for 15 minutes, repeating every 2 to 3 hours.
• Mix 10 to 12 drops in warm water for a soothing, cooling bath to relieve aching muscles.
• Use Eucalyptus Radiata neat on the tips of the toes (sinus reflex points) and on the pad of the foot (lung reflex points); one drop on each foot for small children, 2 drops for older children and 3 to 4 drops for adults.
• Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing, with no known contraindications.
• May neutralize homeopathic remedies.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
• Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2018 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map