Heart and Body Naturals Cypress Essential Oil
(1 in Stock)
10 ml -
$ 12.00- $7.95
Country Health Store
A hemostat and a decongestant, Cypress Essential Oil is considered one of the most powerful astringent actions in aromatherapy.
Its properties act to strengthen and tone the circulatory and nervous systems and relieve circulatory and lymphatic congestion.
Cypress is useful for all bronchial complaints and it is a choice spasmolytic to assist the body with a whooping cough.
Aromatic medicine use recommends Cypress for lung diseases like tuberculosis and pleurisy. It is a decongestant for prostate, veins, and the lymphatic system. The bitter constituents strengthen a weak pancreas.
Cypress in known to be an intestinal and neuro-tonic. It helps to prevent the spread of varicose veins, hemorrhoids, and edema, especially in the lower limbs.
The oil may be combined with those of Clary Sage, Lemon, and Geranium, rose and applied as an ointment for hemorrhoids and varicose veins.
In all of aromatherapy there is perhaps no oil more effective than Cypress Essential Oil to assist with an infection of the throat, nose, or bronchi in its early phase.
Used at the very first signs of a sore throat, it is typically sufficient to arrest the process.
Cypress Essential Oil has astringent qualities and is a gentle diuretic. It can be used diluted in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy because it is particularly helpful, in a cooling lotion or gel, for varicose veins.
Added to a bath, lotion, or wash, it can help hemorrhoids. Its gentle diuretic action can assist in decongesting fluid retention in heavy, aching legs and swollen ankles.
Application: * Aromatic * Topical * Neat
Producing Organ: Freshly cut treetops and leaves
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Spain
Safety Group: #2
Main Chemical Constituents: α-pinene, 3-carene, limonene
Therapeutic Properties: Antirheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, deodorant, diuretic, hepatic, styptic, sudorific, tonic vasoconstrictive.
- Combine 20 drops with ½ cup Pink Himalayan or Dead Sea Bath Salts and mix into warm bath water to assist circulation and menstrual pain.
- Diffuse 10-12 drops in a cool mist essential oil diffuser to assist with congestion.
- Mix 1-2 drops with 1-2 drops of Lemon essential oil to soothe tired, swollen feet, and assist with excess perspiration.
- Mix 3-5 drops with 1 tablespoon of Carrier Oil and massage over the abdomen to ease heavy menstrual flow and cramps.
- Add 2 drops to 1 ounce of personal care products to regulate oil production, and help oily skin or hair.
- Mix 5 drops Cypress with 10 drops Sweet Fennel essential oil, 5 drops Juniper Berry essential oil, and 1 ounce of carrier oil. Apply daily as desired to areas effected by cellulite.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2018 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map