Heart and Body Naturals Calm Essential Oil
Calm Essential Oil
10 ml - $27.00
Country Health Store
You can use this sweet smelling blend to assist your nervous system while breaking life-draining addictions. The beautiful fragrance helps one’s nerves stay calm and supports a person emotionally to remain resolute in the desire to overcome addictive behaviors.
Children find this blend very relaxing, particularly if they are overstimulated and cannot go to sleep.
This blend has been diffused with good success in schools with ADD children who cannot settle down in the afternoons.
The essential oils in this formula have a direct response on the brain, therefore, it is most effective when inhaled.
A very physically relaxing blend, Calm is perfect for the end of a hectic day to help unwind and relax into the evening.
Application: *Aromatic * Bath * Topical
Safety Group: #2
Citrus reticulata (Tangerine), Citrus sinensis (Orange, sweet), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit, pink), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang Complete), Tanacetum anuum (Tanacetum Annuum), Rosa damascena (Rose), Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood)
- Ylang Ylang Complete: The fragrance is soft, sweet, and erotic. It stimulates the same part of the brain that releases endorphins.
- Sweet Orange: Orange is known as the Oil of Tranquility. Emotionally, Orange is an uplifting, anti-depressive, and de-stressing essential oil without being sedative.
- Rose: Even in highly diluted concentrations, Rose Oil has a very strong psychological effect; it is a good tonic to the soul.
- Mix 10-12 drops Calm in ½ cup Pink Himalayan or Dead Sea salt and add to a warm tub of water. Mix thoroughly for a relaxing bath before bedtime to promote restful sleep.
- Add 10 to 12 drops to 4 ounces of distilled water in a cobalt blue spray bottle. Shake well before using. Close your eyes and mist around your body to create a soothing environment and increase relaxation. Particularly helpful in children’s rooms at bedtime.
- Dilute 6 to 10 drops in 1 ounce of carrier oil and massage as desired for relaxation.
- Apply 1 to 2 drops to pulse points.
- Apply 2 to 4 drops to the soles of the feet to help relax the body quickly and effectively.
- People with highly sensitive skin may want to dilute this blend before applying directly to the skin.
- The blue/green color of this blend could potentially discolor clothing or bedding.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2018 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map