Heart and Body Naturals Breathe Essential Oil
(1 in Stock) - 10 ml
Country Health Store
This is a blend with good decongestive effects, and the power to make mucous more fluid. It can be used for inhalation in a diffuser or vaporizer.
Contains Niaouli, an essential oil known to contain molecules that help relieve and prevent respiratory allergies.
The primary active molecules in this blend are 1.8 cineoles. 1.8 cineole is an overall booster of the respiratory system, providing a powerful antiseptic action as well as supporting the immune system.
In case of fevers, it helps the body to not exceed a safe temperature.
Application: * Aromatic * Topical
Safety Group: #4
Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus Globulus), Melaleuca quinquenervia bs. viridiflora (Niaouli), Eucalyptus radiata (Eucalyptus Radiata), Eucalyptus citriodora (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Origanum majorana (Marjoram, sweet), Pinus sylvestris (Pine, scotch), Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress), Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Rosemarinus officinalis ct. cineole (Rosemary ct. 1,8 cineole), Citrus limon (Lemon), Laurus nobilis (Bay Laurel), Cinnamomum camphora ct. 1,8 cineole (Ravintsara)
- Eucalyptus Globulus, known as the Blue Gum Tree, is a potent respiratory oil against bacterial infections, colds, flu, sinusitis, bronchitis, ashtma, and chronic cough.
- Eucalyptus Radiata has been shown to be effective for treating sinus conditions as it can be inhaled most deeply without triggering the cough reflex. It is the essential oil of choice when dealing with infections high in the chest.
- Scotch Pine has been used as a remedy since the days of ancient Greece. Its expectorant properties can provide quick relief from bronchitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, flu symptoms, and it is found in many formulations for the lungs.
- Peppermint contains nine expectorant compounds which help move mucus up and out of the lungs. Its main constituent, menthol, thins mucous, making the expectoration easier.
- Add 8-10 drops to ½ cup Pink Himalayan or Dead Sea Bath Salts and mix into warm bath water.
- Diffuse 10-15 drops 15 minutes per hour as needed to minimize coughing. May be especially helpful at night to ease breathing and make sleep possible.
- Mix 5-6 drops with 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and massage over the lung area on chest and back.
- Apply to the sinus reflex points on the hands and/or feet.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2018 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map