Heart and Body Naturals Black Spruce Essential Oil
10 ml - $20.70
Country Health Store
With a wonderfully fresh and uplifting aroma, Black Spruce possesses the ability to free and calm the mind while elevating the spirit. Like all conifer oils, it is an emotionally grounding oil yet at the same time stimulating, making it an excellent refresher for physical or mental exhaustion or in times of stress or anxiety.
It is a great enhancement for yoga or meditation practices, as well as an atmospheric energizer for any room; an effective room deodorant and antiseptic.
Black Spruce is highly supportive and restorative to overworked or depleted adrenal glands. It is strengthening and balancing to the nervous system, helps boost stamina, and may be of particular benefit with fatigue.
Traditionally used as a key component in massage blends to target muscle pain and spasms, join paint, and general strains and sprains; it is also an excellent aid for poor circulation.
It has long been used in saunas and steam rooms, and is an excellent addition to the bath when used with bath salts. A good respiratory oil also used as a wound healing agent, antifungal, and antiparasitic.
Application: * Aromatic * Bath * Topical
Producing Organ: Needles and twigs
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Canada
Safety Group: #3
Main Chemical Constituents: pinenes, limonene
Therapeutic Properties: Antifungal, anti-infectious, antiinflammatory, antiparasitic, antirheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, decongestant, deodorant, diuretic, expectorant, immunostimulant, nervine, rubefacient, warming.
- Combine 8-10 drops with ½ to 1 cup of Pink Himalayan or Dead Sea bath salts and add to warm water for a relaxing bath.
- Diffuse 5-10 drops for 15 minutes per hour as desired through the day.
- Mix 15-20 drops in 4 ounces of distilled water in a cobalt blue spray bottle. Shake well and spray for a refreshing aroma.
- Can be applied neat to small areas. Dilute 50/50 for large area application.
- Dilute 20 drops with 1 ounce of carrier oil; very soothing for sore, tired muscles.
- Use 2-4 drops on reflex points on either hands or feet.
- Use 2-4 drops on soles of feet or along the foot spinal reflex.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Can be mildly irritating to those with very sensitive skin.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2017 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map