Heart and Body Naturals Align Essential Oil
Align Essential Oil
10 ml - $31.00
Country Health Store
Align essential oil blend is one of our most popular products and a favorite of formulator Alexandria Brighton.
Its earthy and uplifting scent comes from Alexandria’s proprietary blend of Black Spruce, Frankincense, and Tanacetum Annuum.
“This is structural alignment in a bottle. It is great as a foundation oil to be used before other essential oils due to its ability to relax and prepare the body to assimilate other oils more effectively.” ~ Alexandria Brighton.
This blend should be your first choice when you notice the first indications of a cold or flu. It is also effective for those recurring and chronic infectious conditions.
Application: *Aromatic * Bath * Topical
Safety Group: #3
Abies balsamea (Balsam, fir), Picea marian (Spruce, black), Boswellia carteri (Frankincense), Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood), Tanacetum annuum (Tanacetum Annuum).
- Black Spruce: With a wonderfully fresh and uplifting aroma, Black Spruce possesses the ability to free and calm the mind while elevating the spirit. Like all conifer oils, it is an emotionally grounding oil, yet at the same time stimulating, making it an excellent refresher for both the physical and the mental.
- Frankincense: Julia Lawless states that the constituents found in Frankincense can assist with anxiety, asthma, bronchitis, extreme coughing, scars, stress, stretch marks. [Julia Lawless, The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils (Rockport, MA: Element Books, 1995), 59-67.] There is a great deal of risky and inaccurate information being propagated about the application of Frankincense Essential Oil in cancer treatment and prevention. For more information, read Frankincense Oil and Cancer in Perspective by essential oil expert Robert Tisserand. ( http://tisserandinstitute.org/frankincense-oil-and-cancer-in-perspective/ )
- Tanacetum annuum: Tanacetum annuum, often referred to as Blue Tansy, is recommended by Dr. Kurt Schnaubelt and other holistic aromatherapy experts for its use as a powerful anti-inflammatory and for its anti-histamine, anti-allergen and anti-fungal applications.
- Add 8-10 drops to bath salts and mix into warm bath water and soak after body work, exercise or sports workouts.
- For topical use add 8-10 drops of Align and 4-6 drops Trauma Relief.
- Apply to feet and/or spinal area before a chiropractic alignment or a massage.
- To restore balance to your emotions add 8-10 drops of Align and 4-6 drops Lavender.
- 1 to 2 drops on a tissue or cotton ball, or apply to the wrist and inhale deeply as needed.
- Diffuse 10-12 drops in 15 minute increments throughout the day.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- The blue color of this blend could potentially discolor clothing or bedding.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2017 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map