Heart and Body Naturals Adult Wellness Essential Oil
10 ml - $31.00
Country Health Store
Adult Wellness is the essential oil of choice for adults and children over the age of 10 for daily preventative care.
According to French medical aromatherapy as taught by Dr. Daniel Penoel, the way to create a blend is to look at the chemical groups and the functional families of molecules that would be effective for the condition then see what essential oils contain those molecules.
That is precisely what we have done with this blend. Alcohols are the most appropriate molecules for the long term health and well-being of the body. They are gentle and non-toxic and can be used over a long period of time.
Not only do they work on the systems of the body, but they are also stimulants to the immune system. They have traditionally been found to be antibacterial and anti- viral. To the combination of gentle alcohols, we have added a very small amount of phenols to super-charge the blend.
This blend should be your first choice when you notice the first indications of a cold or flu. It is also effective for those recurring and chronic infectious conditions.
Application: * Topical * Neat
Safety Group: #3
Eucalyptus radiata (Eucalyptus Radiata), Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree), Cinnamomum camphora ct. 1,8 cineole (Ravintsara), Origanum vulgare (Oregano), Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon Bark), Eugenia caryophyllata (Clove Bud), Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa), Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Cocos Nucifera (Fractionated Coconut)
- Eucalyptus Radiata: Primarily an essential oil for the respiratory system, it has good anti-catarrhal properties. It is a powerful expectorant and works well to thin mucus.
- Tea Tree: Unlike antibiotics, Tea Tree has been shown to not kill germs indiscriminately, but to identify and kill the destructive bacteria while leaving the friendly bacteria needed to stay healthy.
- Ravintsara: One of the most versatile and indispensable essential oils; there is little it can’t do. Potent, yet safe and gentle. The chemical composition of Ravintsara is simple, and without any specific compound that makes its smell.
- Roll onto the soles of your feet in the morning and again at bedtime. If you have contracted a cold or flu, you can reapply 4 to 6 times a day until you are well.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
Country Health Store - (503) 353-8968
Copyright 1996 - 2017 Advanced Marketing/Sunrise International - Country Health Store: Site map